Using genomicsinfo materials
The genomicsinfo website is governed by the same Terms & Conditions which apply to the Australian Genomics website and may be found here.
On this page, we set out some additional terms relating specifically to the genomicsinfo website and the use of materials made available through the genomicsinfo website.
The content published on the genomicsinfo website (Australian Genomics Works) is material protected by intellectual property rights (including copyright) and are made available on the following terms:
- The Australian Genomics Works are made available for personal research or education purposes only (Permitted Purpose).
- You must not copy, reproduce or use Australian Genomics Works for any commercial purposes – such as to sell or licence the Australian Genomics Works to anyone else, or to incorporate the Australian Genomics Works into any product or service.
- You are only permitted to access, download and use the Australian Genomics Works as reasonably required for your own use for the Permitted Purpose. If third parties wish to access and use the Australian Genomics Works, please direct them to this website where they can access the Australian Genomics Works on these terms and conditions.
- You may edit or modify the Australian Genomics Works, subject to appropriate acknowledgement of Australian Genomics as the source of the original information – including authorship and copyright notice.
- MCRI (and its collaborators where relevant) retain all intellectual property rights, including copyright, in and to the Australian Genomics Works. Other than the limited right to use the Australian Genomics Works for the Permitted Purpose and in accordance with all applicable laws, no rights or licences are granted in relation to the Australian Genomics Works or any MCRI trade marks or logos.
- You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations (including the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth)) in relation to your use of any Australian Genomics Works.
- The Australian Genomics Works are provided as general information only. While we have taken all reasonable steps to be satisfied as to the accuracy and completeness of the Australian Genomics Works, we do not give any warranties and accept no liability in relation to any inaccuracy or incompleteness in the material. You use the genomicsinfo website and the Australian Genomics Works at your own risk and you are solely responsible for all your acts or omissions carried out in connection with, or in reliance on, the Australian Genomics Works.
If you have any queries regarding the terms and conditions applicable to the genomicsinfo website and the materials published on the website, please contact us at email@example.com. We welcome your enquiries and comments.